About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Sag Harbor Sunset




I have a goal of finding representation on Long Island in the Hamptons. The coastline, ocean and marshes are beautiful!  This is the first of many in a series that has been promoted by Kelli Delaney of www.kdhamptons.com , who found me through Instagram and wrote a terrific article about my work and my desire to paint for a gallery in the Hamptons.  You can find my article here: http://www.kdhamptons.com/featured/new-kdhamptons-featured-artist-holly-lombardo/
As for this painting, it is size 24x24 and currently available for purchase directly through me at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com