About me-

Originally a watercolor artist, hence the word "PAPER" in my blog address, I now paint mostly with bright acrylics, capturing the coast, the light-play in trees and the abstract macro world that surrounds us.

I can be followed on Instagram as HLombardoArtist and I welcome you to contact me with any inquiries at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com. I do commissions and enjoy helping designers match artwork to their decorating needs. Select the Older Posts link at the bottom to go further back in my work.

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Bay

Often riding along the coast of Maine, a surprise can be found if you look through the woods in an area you're not familiar with. This can come in the form of a bay of water, sparkling and clear...leading you out to the open ocean eventually.  Size 20x20.

No comments: