About me-

Originally a watercolor artist, hence the word "PAPER" in my blog address, I now paint mostly with bright acrylics, capturing the coast, the light-play in trees and the abstract macro world that surrounds us.

I can be followed on Instagram as HLombardoArtist and I welcome you to contact me with any inquiries at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com. I do commissions and enjoy helping designers match artwork to their decorating needs. Select the Older Posts link at the bottom to go further back in my work.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Newton Wellesley Hospital Commission!


and a closer view of the suite- each painting is 24x24:


SOLD
When I am commissioned through J. Todd to paint, I never know who the clients are unless they make a request to meet with me, which I personally enjoy.  In this case, I heard that a four-season suite of paintings was hanging at Newton Wellesley Hospital when I was approached by a designer warehouse in Boston who saw my work there. I remembered painting them but did not know who had commissioned them.  I inquired at the information desk and was so pleased that they knew exactly which paintings I was talking about and where they hung- third floor PULMONARY area.  So...I found them and took a picture...and was so excited to see an acrylic plate affixed next to them with my name and "Commissioned".  This is the part I love!

No comments: