About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

"My Wall" at J. Todd Gallery!



I am so proud to be a displaying artist at the J. Todd Galleries in Wellesley- with approximately 45 of my paintings on site.  And with their second location opening April 20th at 492 Main Street in Chatham (right across from the Chatham Bars Inn), I have fulfilled a desire to show my work on the Cape. I hope you'll stop in and say hi to Bob and Phyllis if you go down to Chatham or happen to be in Wellesley, and please tell them Holly sent you!
These paintings and commissions are available exclusively through J. Todd Galleries.
Please email your inquiry to:
fineart@jtodd.com