About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Distant Lillies


I had a terrific OPEN STUDIO weekend last weekend, and this painting received a lot of attention. I am enamoured with Monet and his impressionistic style is what encouraged me to try acrylics. This painting is 18x36, a mere spec next to one of Monet's panels, but I continue to paint larger every day and who knows, an 8'x 8' might just be in my future!  Available for purchase through Chatham Fine Art Gallery (formerly J. Todd) in Chatham.  Please contact me directly at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for more information.