About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

SISTER BLOG- PAINTINGS in PLACES!

I am pleased to annouce that I have created a "sister blog" called www.paintingsinplaces.blogspot.com  which accompanies this blog and shows my paintings as they might look in various settings- the bedroom, the living room, a kitchen, etc!



I thought this would be a terrific way for you and designers to see just how well a strong piece of art compliments any stylish setting.

Please feel free to contact me if you have a design idea you'd like to try- I would be happy to convert a photo of your "space" into a space which contains a great piece of art!

Happy Decorating!
-Holly