About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Beach Roses


The distinct scent of the roses that line the beaches of Cape Cod are engrained in my memory. I vow each year to dig up a small plant and put it in my garden at home. I could close my eyes any time of the year and be taken back to the dunes and waters of Cape cod with that smell...this painting is 16x20 and oh, only if I could include that scent with the picture

This painting is available exclusively through The Wright Gallery.
Please email your inquiry to:
info@thewrightgallery.com