About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas Commission- Sagamore Beach


SOLD
I was so excited to be commissioned for a painting of a Cape Cod beach for friends of ours. The request included a panoramic format of Sagamore Beach, a place that my friend and her husband frequent in the summers during sunsets. When she came to pick it up, she saw it from across my dining room and actually cried! Her husband was so surprised and so happy to have this reminder of their summer walks over their mantle. Size 18x30 on gallery wrapped canvas.

For COMMISSION inquiries, please contact me at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com