About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Mt. Willard Vista


Our annual school trip north to the NH mountains comes with success in team building, but also a bonus of great vistas and fresh air. We ate lunch with this view on our first long hike up Mt. Willard, overlooking a textbook example of a U shaped valley. The fall colors of oranges and browns perfectly complimented the purples and blues in the background. Size 16x20 on gallery wrapped canvas - no need to frame.

For purchase inquiries, please contact me at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com