About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Wright Gallery - New Affiliation!



www.thewrightgallery.com

I am so pleased to announce that I have been accepted as a new artist in The Wright Gallery, a beautiful 2 story post and beam building in scenic Cape Porpoise Kennebunkport. I am currently showing 17 nautical-themed pieces and I look forward to a long and properous relationship with a gentleman who has faith in my passion and was as excited to show my work as I was. Please feel free to visit this gallery on-line or in person, and tell him Holly sent you. The paintings that are now available exclusively through Wright Gallery are marked as such through-out my blog; the paintings that are still available through me may be inquried about through my email: paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com