About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Barcoded Forest


SOLD
I've read about birch trees being referred to as 'barcodes' so I thought I would include that great descriptor in my title. I love these New England staples, as you might be able to tell, and the purple/sienna colors that are implied in the distances with the branches made this one a great color scheme- again, Mother Nature gets her color wheel right! Size 18x24

This painting is available exclusively through J. Todd Galleries.
Please email your inquiry to:
fineart@jtodd.com