About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sunny Friends II


SOLD
I painted this set of flowers a few years ago in watercolors and I was happy to revisit it in acrylics, now that I can break the watercolor rules and put my highlights on top! Geraniums were always in my house as a kid and the smell of the leaves and flowers as they sat in the sun is very much attached to my mom and my grandma. This painting is 12x12 and ready to hang.

For purchase inquiries, please contact me at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com