About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Frozen Field



SOLD
I feel like I'm starting to find a 'groove', a plan when I paint. Darks first, then shadow colors, then lighter, then lightest...It's NICE to have a plan. Of course like anything....practice, practice, practice. This one came about quite quickly, and it's true for me, when I prioritize right from the start, I not only paint a bit quicker, but more importantly, smarter. This is 10x10 on gallery wrapped canvas, and I'm really happy with it! Hello, WInter!!