About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sugar Maple


Original WATERCOLOR 11x14
For purchase inquiries, paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com

I've painted similar leaves with a similar background, to much approval...so, why end a good thing? Since I sold the other two, I thought I'd go ahead and build up a new set of my favorite type of leaves with a great, common background again. This one is a sugar maple (you can tell a sugar maple because the valleys between the points are U's...(versus v's). Size 11x14 on Fabriano paper.