About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

hillside


WATERCOLOR size 13x6 $125
For purchase inquiries, paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com

When I was in college in Worcester, it was the first city I ever lived in. I liked the idea of a city, but outside my window, I could see a large hill with trees on it. During some tough times in college, I used to look up at that hill, especially during a rainy day, and wish I could get up there and sit under the trees. This one is sized 13x6 on Fabriano paper...Oh, and I still look for that hill everytime we go through that city.