About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

teapot II


WATERCOLOR size 11x14 $225
For purchase inquiries, paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com

I have decided that I should complete a series of my teapots, especially since I've received great feedback on the original one (Chinese Teapot). This teapot is not as shiny as the other, with a rougher texture and much different shape. I was pleased that I was able to give it a nice 3D quality, and bet tea from this one would taste just as good! Size 11x14 on Fabriano paper.