About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Summer's Over - CHAIR Project


ACRYLIC-ON BOARD size 8x10 $125
For purchase inquiries, paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com

As part of the NAOS (Natick Artists Open Studios)current project, entitled The CHAIR Project, I've contributed an acrylic painting as my interpretation of a chair. I enjoyed painting 'outside the box', as it's not a typicial subject matter for me. I think this project was fun, and it raises money for our local library! I love the sight of these practical sights of summer, and seeing one in a looming, long shadow reminds me now that summer is officially over. Size 8x10.