About me:


I am a Maine-born New England landscape painter who enjoys capturing the sun, the forest and the sea. I can be reached at paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com for inquiries, pricing and collaborations.

Please press the OLDER POSTS at the lower right end of the blog to go further back into my work.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

clementines


ACRYLIC-gesso board size 8x10 $125
For purchase inquiries, paintedpaperbyholly@yahoo.com

Now that I'm enjoying acrylics so much, it's funny that I find myself taking more photos of things to paint, mostly because I can see the colors that I would use right away (for some reason this doesn't come as easily to me in watercolors); took a photo of some clementines in a green bowl, and thought it made a good colorful composition. Size 8x10 on gessoed board.